7th Annual Technology & Innovation – the Future of Security in Financial Services
The event will attract a delegation of over 125 senior technology executives including CIOs, CTOs and Divisional Heads. High calibre speakers from Australia’s leading financial services organisations will discuss top security trends including the increasing sophistication of cyber criminals, data leakage, mobile security, adaptive authentication, social media strategies and operationalisation of security.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Richard Johnson, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Westpac
- Nick Scott, Head of Cyber Security, National Australia Bank
- Steven York, Head of Group Security & Business Resilience, Bank of Queensland
- Peter Gomez, Assistant Legal Attaché, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Tim Thurman, Chief Information Officer, Australian Securities Exchange