• How technology is becoming a business enabler in the banking industry
• Understanding technology trends & challenges in banking
• How modernised banking technology can improve customer touch-points and experience
Click here to view the presentation
Click here to listen to the audio
• Correctly identifying the customer and their past interactions with your organisation
• Understanding interactions and demographic profile ability to make the right offer at the right time
• How to offer a seamless multi-channel experience with an integrated solution that spans digital and physical
• Providing a differentiated experience at the branch by merging physical and digital emerging technologies
• Identifying key priorities for 2014 and beyond
• Keeping abreast of the latest technology trends in financial services
• The impact of technology in driving industry consolidation and network partnerships
• The next frontier – trends, challenges and opportunities for the financial services industry
• Understanding the changing lifestyles of customers and their expectations
• The consumerisation of IT — where new technology is 'cool'
• Banks and old IT are age-challenged meeting the needs of today’s market
• What are the compliance and risk management issues for the banking industry?
• What’s next in banking? — Quick, cool and in control
• Developing a strategy for the life of your data centre
• Taking a lifecycle approach to people, processes and technology as a foundation of critical infrastructure
• How can you ensure efficient use of resources while maintaining uptime and ensure availability?
• Utilising omni-channels to support branch operations with robust IT
• How BRI’s Private Cloud Integrated Data Centre supports the entire branch network and enables omni-channel
operation for reliability and availability?
• What is the future of the private cloud at BRI to ensure savings on IT investments and provide flexibility, scalability
and business continuity?
• How can we make banking more enjoyable and engaging?
• The benefit of rapid prototyping in mobile banking development
• What lessons have we learnt from Mandiri e-Cash and what is next?
• How can financial services organisations harness the potential of cloud computing?
• How can the cloud help in growing new markets, reducing risks and improving the customer experience?
• Leveraging lessons learnt from deploying cloud technologies
• How to leverage IT to transform business operations
• What are the current trends in payment technologies?
• Ensuring IT projects create a genuine ROI for the business
• The role of mobile technology in supporting the unbanked
• How will Micro Finance Institution (MFI) function as an agent?
• What are the challenges faced in innovating for the unbanked?
• How to drive the next wave of retail banking growth through digital marketing
• Building stronger one-to-one customer relationships through the combined power of social, mobile and location
• How can marketing and technology collaborate to deliver unparalleled customer experience?
• Driving real-time value through data-driven marketing
• Creating intuitive customised service offerings based on a customer’s digital footprint