FST Government Queensland 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the Australian Government's social distancing recommendations, FST Media has decided to postpone the FST Government Queensland 2020 conference to the 8 September.
FST Government Queensland 2020 will return with the topical program at a swanky-new venue (Sofitel Brisbane Central) on 8 September. FST Gov has been developed with a view to provide a digital transformation roadmap for technology decision-makers, transformation leaders and innovators within the Queensland public sector, and in these times of great uncertainty, we will explore the key themes on how technology-driven innovation continues to enable the government operations and delivery of citizen services. As the State Government is dedicated to raising the bar of digital services and safeguarding systems, with AUD 85 million earmarked in the most recent budget, major agencies will be investing heavily in system upgrade and skills uplift.
This exclusive, invitation-only conference will provide you with a one-stop opportunity to sharpen your digital transformation acumen as the Sunshine State moves towards world-class digital service delivery. FST Government Queensland 2020 will focus on the following themes:
- Advancing citizen outcomes through optimised data integration
- Re-aligning processes, controls and frameworks to streamline digital service delivery
- Safeguarding ICT systems, data and information with greater cyber resilience
- Maintaining business-as-usual whilst delivering transformative projects
- Mitigating risks of innovation and preventing budget blow-outs