FST Government New Zealand 2015
FST Government focuses on local innovation at the citizen-service frontline. This forum offers insights and updates about business transformation, digital government, accountability and improved service delivery.
FST Government New Zealand 2015, features experienced practitioners from across NZ government and provides a platform to find answers to some of the really big questions –
- Government service delivery is local – but citizen-consumers’ expectations are driven by global service benchmarks.How can government catch up?
- How can ICT practitioners find the right balance between security and cost?
- How will increased computing power and pervasive connectivity change government decision making?
- How does Open Government affect the debate about privacy?
- What lessons can government learn from an ‘agile’ approach to innovation?